Saturday 27 September 2014

#The45Plus: This is Scotia! And that Makes All The Difference!


TWO tribes divided the country I love,
We did not want to divide the Scots
We wanted to go forward and travel as one, so long we stood
And stared each other out as far as we could stand
To where the nation bent to anger;


 The people who voted “Yes” and “no” are equally just and fair,
And, while I believe #VoteYes might have had the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had the votes were really about the same,

 And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the Independent route for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I we’re not sure when the referendum issue will be back.

 I might have been telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I honestly don’t know if we had took the independence route
If it would have made one jot of a difference because...

THIS IS SCOTIA!
And round about here
WE SCOTS MAKE OUR OWN LUCK! 



    

No comments:

Post a Comment